Warrior Talents Updated for 5.3 Mists of Pandaria

This area lists the current talents available to warriors in World of Warcraft. The talents you pick greatly effect what you will be able to do in the game and how well you will be able to do it. On the index page I list builds that focus or different rolls warriors will be playing such as Tanking or DPS. Talents are continualy changing as patches come out so if any of them are not updated or I have made a mistake please let me know and I will update this page.

You can use the following talent calculators to make your own builds for your warrior or other character:

  • WOWHead talent calculator
  • World of Warcraft warrior talent calculator
  • MMO-Champion talent calculator
  •  

    Talents Updated for 5.3 Mists of Pandaria

    Tier 1 (level 15)
    Description
    You can Charge every 12 seconds instead of every 20 seconds.

    You can use Charge twice in a row. Each use has a 20 seconds recharge time. Charge can only grant Rage once every 12 seconds. This is the best PVE talent in most cases.

    Your Charge also knocks a target to the ground, stunning it for 3 seconds and reducing movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds.

    Tier 2 (level 30)
    Description

    Instantly heals you for 5% of your total health, and an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds.
    Can be used while stunned.

    60 second cooldown

    Whenever you are below 35% health, you regenerate 3% health per second.

    Instantly attack the target causes damage and healing you for 15% of your max health. Killing an enemy that yields experience or honor resets the cooldown of Impending Victory and causes your next Impending Victory to heal for 20% of your maximum health. Replaces Victory Rush.

    30 second cooldown

    Tier 3 (level 45)
    Description

    Causes all enemies within 20 yards that are snared to become rooted for 5 seconds.

    40 second cooldown

    Snares all enemies within 15 yards, reducing their movement speed by 50% for 15 sec. This costs 10 rage. This is a good crowd controll ability and is very good for PVP.

    Interrupts all spellcasting within 10 yards and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 seconds.

    40 second cooldown

    Tier 4 (level 60)
    Description

    You become a whirling storm of destructive force, striking all targets within 8 yards for 120% weapon damage every 1 sec for 6 seconds.
    During a Bladestorm, you can continue to dodge, block, and parry, and are immune to movement impairing and loss of control effects. However, you can only perform shout abilities.

    90 second cooldown

    Sends a wave of force in a frontal cone before you, causing 75% of AP damage and stunning all enemy targets within 10 yards for 4 seconds.

    20 second cooldown

    Roar ferociously, causing a large amount of damage to all enemies within 8 yards, knocking them back and knocking them down for 0.5 seconds. Dragon Roar is always a critical strike and ignores all armor on the target.

    60 second cooldown

    Tier 5 (level 75)
    Description
    Reflects the next spell cast on you and on all party and raid members within 20 yards for 5 seconds.

    Run at high speed towards a party or raid member, removing all movement-impairing effects upon you, intercepting the next melee or ranged attack made against them and reducing their damage taken by 20% for 6 seconds. Replaces Intervene.

    30 second cooldown

    Focus your protective gaze on a party or raid member, transferring 30% of damage taken to you for 12 seconds. During the duration of Vigilance, your Taunt has no cooldown. Resets the cooldown on Taunt.

    2 minute cooldown

    Tier 6 (level 90)
    Description

    You transform into a colossus for 24 seconds, breaking all roots and snares and increasing your damage dealt by 20%.

    For the next 12 sec, causes your melee special attacks to deal an additional 30% damage as a bleed over 6 seconds. While bleeding, the target moves at 50% reduced speed.

    60 second cooldown

    Hurl your weapon at an enemy, causing 125% weapon damage and stunning the target for 3 seconds. Deals an additional 375% weapon damage to targets that are permanently immune to stuns.

    30 second cooldown